We used to be friends
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

We used to be friends

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*
Loving you is my other way to die

Lance Delany

Féminin
I-Pod Top Song : Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
Mood : Good...Morning America!
Copyright : Roxee
Where can I find You? : Anywhere but your bed =D

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:
LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Left_bar_bleue200/200LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Fannatitude des Warriors:
LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Left_bar_bleue5/5LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Empty
MessageSujet: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 19:09

LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 0004rbtt

I'm not pretending, it's the way i am.

Farceur • Ambitieux • Prétentieux • Agressif • Sensible • Gourmand • Paresseux • Doux • Grossier • Moqueur • Brillant • Fidèle • Têtu • Orgueilleux • Séduisant • Attachant • Autoritaire • Courageux • Possessif • Protecteur

Bref, une personne normale, avec des défauts et des qualités, juste plus séduisante que la norme xD Mais attention, prendre contact avec cet individu pourrait avoir de graves conséquences, réfléchissez-y longuement, et quand vous aurez pris votre décision, postez par la suite. Amis, famille ou autre, toutes les idées ou presque sont les bienvenues.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Phœbe Wexler
FREE HUGS
You know you want one.

Phœbe Wexler

Féminin
I-Pod Top Song : Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith
Mood : Pretty Good.
Copyright : Soothed Storm
Where can I find You? : Nowhere right now. I'm just on.

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:
LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Left_bar_bleue200/200LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Left_bar_bleue5/5LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 19:16

MOI ? LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 97534
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*

Lance Delany

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 19:38

Comment refuser quand c'est si gentiment demandé LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 638998
Phœbe Wexler
FREE HUGS
You know you want one.

Phœbe Wexler

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 19:44

LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 946278 Tu me plais déjà toi.
    Positif ou négatif ?
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*

Lance Delany

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 20:07

Comme tu veux, mais quand je suis du côté négatif, je fais mal LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 638566 Arrow
Phœbe Wexler
FREE HUGS
You know you want one.

Phœbe Wexler

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 20:08

Hum ... Ca m'intrigue , mais j'ai pas envie d'avoir mal. Je réfléchis , et je te mpotte.
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*

Lance Delany

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 20:41

J'aime bien faire mal, moi LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Siffle LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 97534
Phœbe Wexler
FREE HUGS
You know you want one.

Phœbe Wexler

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 20:42

C'est bien de faire mal , mais quand c'est dans le positif LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Siffle ... JE me comprends.
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*

Lance Delany

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 20:45

Je peux faire ça aussi LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 911507 LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 229856
Phœbe Wexler
FREE HUGS
You know you want one.

Phœbe Wexler

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 20:47

Faire du mal qui fait du bien mdr ?
    Ou le fouet ?
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*

Lance Delany

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 20:51

Bon je suis plutôt doué pour le mal qui fait du mal
Mais pour le mal qui fait du bien je suis meilleur LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 638998
Phœbe Wexler
FREE HUGS
You know you want one.

Phœbe Wexler

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 20:54

Hum ... Tu m'intrigues.
    T'es libre ce soir mdr ?
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*

Lance Delany

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 20:58

xD et un talent de découvert, un! J'intriguerais plus de gens maintenant que je sais que je suis doué Arrow Je me comprends LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 638998
Et non, je suis pris ce soir, je dois faire du mal qui fait vraiment très mal LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 638566
Phœbe Wexler
FREE HUGS
You know you want one.

Phœbe Wexler

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 21:01

HAN ! C'est ... MAL ! LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Pleur2
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*

Lance Delany

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 21:11

MDR, on dirait que tu... Heuu je me tais! J'attends ton MP, ça m'évitera les ennuis LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 638998
Phœbe Wexler
FREE HUGS
You know you want one.

Phœbe Wexler

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeSam 23 Mai - 21:21

Que je ... ? LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 97534
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*

Lance Delany

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeDim 24 Mai - 18:55

Que tu es superbement belle LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Siffle
Hope Wellington

Hope Wellington

Féminin
Where can I find You? : UC

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeDim 24 Mai - 19:27

Un lien ?!
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*

Lance Delany

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeDim 24 Mai - 19:57

Avec plaisir =D Une idée spéciale?
Hope Wellington

Hope Wellington

Féminin
Where can I find You? : UC

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeDim 24 Mai - 20:46

Nan pas spécialement !
Tu verais Hope dans lequel de tés lien ?
Grace Ethridge

Grace Ethridge

Féminin
Where can I find You? : //

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeDim 24 Mai - 21:03

Lance Delany a écrit:
    Que tu es superbement belle LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Siffle

Pardon ? LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 55371 LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 10559 LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 451951
    Attention, Grace est méga-jalouse. (a)
Lance Delany
&.||Scarecrow*

Lance Delany

Féminin

Warrior Profile
Relationship:
Points Warriors:

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitimeLun 25 Mai - 21:09

Hope - Choisis déjà si tu veux être du côté positif ou négatif, et si tu n'as aucune idée je te proposerais un scénario sans problèmes.
Grace - C'est plutôt Phœbe qui doit avoir peur, tu ne veux pas voir ton petit Lance chéri tout défiguré hein LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are 97534
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are   LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are Icon_minitime

LANCE •• never forget the people who made you who you are
Page 1 sur 1